Did you ever need to show a trend or a comparison Infographic in your PowerPoint deck using up and down arrows and changing text which is fully automated, read on…
If you want to make one of these yourself in your presentation these are the instructions:
- Download the example files from here
- Copy the shapes and paste them into your slides-enabled presentation
- Select the shape containing the text, and select Shape settings
- Select one cell from your chosen table, and click OK
- Optionally you can also edit which image to display and the path to these images.