Prices starting from £500
Slides comes in the following 3 editions
Express Edition – Ability to automate simple presentations using templates.
- Create automated presentations.
- Consume template slides created with either the Standard Edition or Professional Edition
- Ability to refresh presentations that are already automated
- Target user has basic PowerPoint knowledge
Standard Edition – Ability to automate presentations using more advanced selections and create custom templates (includes features of Express edition).
- Creation of templates
- Automation of charts, tables and text using advanced user-interface driven selections including
- Merging data from different tables or data sets into single visuals.
- Charting partial tables.
- Target user produces more complex presentations with PowerPoint
Professional Edition – Also includes all the features of the standard edition
- Create custom data transformations in Python scripting, including custom merges, calculations and other transformations.
- Create custom actions in Python that can fully customise visualisations automatically when they are refreshed according to advanced logic.
- Package templates for re-use by Standard Edition users.
- Create bulk automations of Presentation Generation and Refresh of data through script.
- Target user has advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, or Data Processing and is comfortable with scripting knowledge.